Garage Door Repair In Mesa , AZ since 1998.
Professional Mesa garage door repair and installation company for all brands and types of overhead doors in Mesa , Arizona. Our family owned and operated company has provided 17 years of superior garage door services to homeowners throughout the greater Phoenix area.
It is our primary goal to provide our clients with excellent products, services and repairs meeting the needs of our clients year after year. We know that most property owners are not trained in garage door repairs or maintenance. This is where we step in, providing quality technicians to address any garage door issue. Our first priority is the safety and protection of our clients and their property, a job we take seriously.
We install and make garage door repair in Mesa, Az on all brands of doors however our favored brands are Amarr , Clopay , Wayne Dalton and UDT. In keeping with our high quality workmanship we always recommend Craftsman and Liftmaster for customers looking to buy new openers but we often service all makes and models.
Our Garage Door Services:
- New Garage Doors Installed
- Replacement Garage Doors
- Garage Door Openers
- Electric Opener Repairs
- Overhead Door Spring Replacement
- Garage Door Roller Repairs
- Garage Door Panel Repairs
- Overhead Door Inspections and Tune-ups
New Garage Doors in Mesa installed by the professionals at Mesa Garage Door Experts add value and beauty to your property. We specialize in garage door installation, and we work with our clients to ensure that our work exceeds expectations. Looking to have your older, sagging, overhead door replaced? There has never been a better time to contact us for our garage door specials.
When your garage door requires a bit of attention, it is best to call the experts. Our technicians are trained to handle the safety and mechanical issues that can arise with your roller doors. Every garage door has a series of springs, some for torsion and others for alignment. Attempting to adjust these garage door torsion springs yourselves can lead to injury or property damage. Even trying to realign your door panels on your door tracks can end up causing more harm than good. Trust the professionals to come 24/7 to deal with any and all of your garage door repairs.
Garage door torsion springs function to handle the weight of your garage door as it opens and closes. Without properly working torsion springs, your door will not operate. We offer spring replacement for your garage doors, and our trucks are fully stocked and ready to provide spring replacement service for your Mesa home.
New Overhead Doors for your Mesa Home
Answers To Your Garage Questions:
- New Overhead Garage Door Installation. This is one of our more popular garage door services in Mesa, Arizona. New garage door installs start with the door itself. We have a huge variety of door styles and garage door materials to choose from. Once the door is chosen, companion tracks, springs and cables are chosen to meet the load demands required for your individual door size and weight. Your garage door opener will also be replaced unless your current opener meets the door manufacturers specifications. We inspect all parts before and after installation, ensuring that your frame, track, and springs are in perfect working order. Adjustments are made to fit the existing opening, and all elements are serviced following installation. Our 20-point checklist is followed to ensure that your home and your family is safe.
- Garage Door Replacement. Mesa Garage Door Experts completes all of the above installation procedures, and also removes and hauls your original garage door, tracks, and all replaced parts from your property.
- Electric Garage Doors Opener Installation. We offer full service for Craftsman Garage Door Openers. This service includes installation for the lift mechanism that pulls your garage door up and then allows it to close again. Because this is not part of the garage door, it is usually repaired separately. Complete Garage door opener service includes adjustment, lubrication, repairs and careful inspection upon completion.
- Garage Door Opener Repairs. We service all major garage door opener brands including Craftsman, LiftMaster and Genie. Our service trucks are fully stocked with common repair and replacement parts ensuring that your repair can be completed in a timely manner.
- Garage Door Spring Replacement. There are two types of springs on each garage door. We often replace torsion springs on garage doors throughout Mesa. Torsion springs should only be replaced by trained professionals as this can be quite dangerous in untrained hands. A torsion spring generates the energy required to lift the door. It is a tightly wound wire around a shaft and must be functional for the door to operate. We highly recommend calling our professional technicians when you require any service related to your garage door springs.
- Off-Track Garage Door Rollers Repair. Every Mesa garage door operates using rollers in a track, guiding the door as it is opened and closed. These tracks keep door panels from collapsing or falling, and must be inspected regularly for unusual wear and tear. Contact us immediately if your doors come off the tracks, as expensive damage can result from forcing doors back into place.
- Repair Sagging Overhead Door. Over time, Mesa homes settle and shift, which can cause roll up garage doors to move and sag. Sometimes a simple adjustment by our technicians can remedy alignment issues, but occasionally reinforcing and structural issues will require more extensive repairs or replacement parts. Rest easy, we have everything needed to get your garage door back in working order.
- Garage Door Panels Replacement. When your garage door functions correctly, but one or more of the individual panels are damaged, we offer door panel replacement. This is usually much less expensive than replacing the entire door.
- Garage Door Rollers Replacement. Depending on the material and age of your current roll up doors, the individual rollers may leave the tracks. Older, heavily worn rollers will need to be replaced with new nylon rollers which assist with smooth, quiet operation.
- Residential Garage Doors Inspection and Tune-up. We will perform a comprehensive safety check of your garage door rollers, garage door torsion springs, and garaged door panels. We also lube and make minor adjustments to ensure smooth, quiet operation. When performed on an annual basis, this service can greatly extend the life of your door.
- Wireless Garage Door Keypads and Additional Remotes. At some point, wireless battery operated key pads and remotes need reprogramming or repairs. We also help you replace lost remotes and program them to work correctly with your garage door opener. Contact us today to find out more about our replacement services.
Home Of The Best Mesa Garage Door Service.
Contracting services with us ensures that your garage door openers, overhead doors, and replacement parts are installed and repaired correctly the first time. Why take chances with your garage door? Because we service many Mesa homes, we make it our goal to offer financially competitive installation packages and free written estimates for every job. We have been in the business for a long time, thriving on referrals from our happy clients, and growing our customer base each year.
We are a business that Mesa property owners trust. All of our installation and garage door repair jobs meet our high standards of service and craftsmanship. Whether you are looking to update the look of your home, or repair door panels or springs, we provide excellent care and an attention to detail.
Your garage door is comprised of several parts, all designed to work in conjunction with each other, allowing for smooth, quiet garage door operation. When we provide you with our written evaluation prior to repair, we carefully inspect tracks, springs and other hardware that might be worn or impeding proper garage door function. Your garage door weighs between 300lbs – 1000lbs, which can contribute to broken rollers, worn belts or bent tracks. All of these issues need to be resolved to prevent your garage door opener from overworking.
Our superior technicians are ready on call 24 hours a day, every day of the week, waiting for your call. No need to worry about giving us a call in the middle of the night! We arrive in our clean, fully-stocked service trucks, ready to get your repairs started, and keep stress levels down. Have more questions? No problem! Give us a call to discuss your garage door needs and our Mesa Garage Door Experts will be on the way!
Types of Garage Doors.
Looking to have your new garage door installed? We have all materials and styles for homeowners to choose from. The best garage door is one that provides function without sacrificing style or security. Here are some of our more popular garage door materials:
- Wooden Garage Doors. This door material has been around the longest as it is our leading natural material providing unparalleled beauty. Wood can be stained or painted to match all your existing trim, or to serve as an accent, like your front door. Because wood garage doors are available at all price points, there are endless options for customization. It might be wise to take into account the maintenance required for natural products as your wooden garage door will require regular care to keep it beautiful and protect from warping, cracking or rotting. Wood doors swell in humid climates and are not insulated, as they are solid wood. We offer overhead doors made from several types of wood such as mahogany, hemlock, and cedar.
- Steel Overhead Garage Doors. Many Mesa homeowners are turning to steel for their new garage door installation as the cost is considerably lower than other door materials. Steel Roller doors have the added advantages of coming in every color imaginable and once professionally installed, will require little upkeep. That said, we encourage our clients to repair scratched or dented door panels quickly as rust can become a problem. We can help you get your steel garage doors looking like new again.
- Wood Composite Garage Doors. These residential garage doors arrive from the manufacturer primed and ready for paint application. Once these doors are properly painted, they should require very little additional maintenance. Carrying a lifetime warranty, these garage doors are made from recycled wood materials. Split and crack resistant, these roller doors are insulated and provide both noise and energy relief. When homeowners are looking for wood doors that provide beauty without the higher price tag, we recommend wooden composite roller doors.
- Vinyl Garage Door Installations. Offered to our Mesa homeowners at a slightly higher price point that some other door materials, vinyl is a great choice for long term, no maintenance garage door installations jobs. All the vinyl doors that Mesa Garage Door Experts install come with a manufacturers lifetime warranty and are resistant to scratching, denting, and cracking. As they are vinyl, rust and rot are not an issue. When these doors are professionally installed by us, they will never need painting or staining. With natural wood appearance, or plain, these are some of our most versatile overhead door options. Contact us today to find out more about how our vinyl garage overhead door installation will add value and comfort to your home.
- Carriage House Garage Doors. Lending a special estate feel to the exterior of your Mesa home, these upscale overhead garage doors function as other roller garage doors. Quiet operation, custom variations, and insulated panels mean that these specialty doors add real value to your property. Available in steel, wood, vinyl and wood composites, these beautiful doors offer endless options. These specialty garage doors are available at a higher price point, but many Mesa homeowners invest in these carriage style doors for their added architectural value.
We are proud to be Mesa’s garage door company! We believe that it is our first priority to provide quality workmanship, accurate written estimates, and reliable 24/7 repair services. Whether you are looking to replace your aging garage door with one of our wooden garage doors, or simply repair garage door panels, we are the company for you! We commit to providing transparent pricing for every garage door repair and installation job we complete. We understand the garage door emergencies happen at every hour of the day and night, often without warning.
We primarily serve the city of Mesa however we also cover the surrounding cities such as: Phoenix , Avondale , Glendale , Sun City , Peoria , Goodyear , Buckeye , Litchfield Park , Tolleson , Surprise , Cave Creek , Paradise Valley , Anthem , Scottsdale , Fountain Hills , Carefree , Chandler , Gilbert and Tempe .